Website Keymark Corporation
Job Summary: The Hanger is responsible for hanging the metal that is on the loading table. The Hanger is also responsible for hanging metal the correct way so that the hook is not on the exposed side when possible.
- Hang metal on non-exposed surface
- Make sure the hooks are put on the line
- Make sure there is a significant gap between different dies and colors
- Make sure the correct length of hooks are used for longer metal
- Make sure that a space bar is hung for color changes
- Assist with cleaning rams and shower area
- Keeping work are clean
- Places hooks in line when needed
- Stack spacers neatly in spacer cart
- Help sand metal as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to move side to side while carrying a significant amount of weight
- If visual defects are noted, suggest possible fixes to QC and/or Supervisor
- Ability to decide if drilling is necessary due to weight of metal
Working Conditions: Keymark operates in a manufacturing environment. Proper PPE must be worn at all times (to include hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes).
To apply for this job please visit www.keymarkcorp.com.