Website Keymark Corporation
Work Hours: 12 hr Shifts
Hours/Week: Approximately 42 hrs/wk
Job Summary: The Packing Loader is responsible for inspecting and packaging the material properly to protect it during transit.
- Inspection of metal for defects
- Scrap any defective metal, record scrapped pieces
- Use Paper Puller and HMI to cut packing material to length
- Pack material to verify it is the correct length
- Count every pallet to ensure piece counts are correct
- Complete paperwork and send pallet to Shipping
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Ensure all items needed for work are brought to your station
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer use and knowledge
- Ability to read and follow directions/paperwork
- Ability to lift heavy loads occasionally
- Ability to use tape measures
- How to improve packing
- How to arrange pallets so they are neat and square
Working Conditions: Keymark operates in a manufacturing environment. Proper PPE must be worn at all times (to include hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes).
To apply for this job please visit www.keymarkcorp.com.