Date: March 03, 2014
Keymark Corporation is pleased to announce today it has entered into an agreement with Berkshire Anodizing, LLC, an aluminum anodizing company, located in North Adams, MA. Under the agreement, a newly formed company Colonial Anodizing, Inc. will assume the operating responsibilities of Berkshire Anodizing’s plant.
“The creation of Colonial Anodizing will allow us to maintain and grow our anodizing base of customers. We remain optimistic that the markets we serve will continue their positive momentum. Colonial provides a wide footprint for expansion with its current capabilities and future opportunities” says William L. Keller, III – President of Keymark.
Following is a listing of Colonial’s Capabilities:
- Tank Size:
Length 28’ – Width 28” – Depth 5’
Maximum Finish Dimensions:
Length 26’ – Width 26” – Depth 4’
- Commercial and Architectural Anodizing Type II, Class I & II
- R1 Gold and Black Dye Anodizing
- Small Part Capabilities
- Metal Saw for Precision Cuts as Short as 3” with Tolerance of Plus/Minus 1/64”
- Polishing – 25’-0” Maximum (Tubing, Flat Surfaces, No Concave / Convex)
- Swaging, Punching, Drilling, Mitre Cutting and Assembly
- Warehousing – 100,000 sq ft
- J-I-T Shipments
- Specialty Packaging Capabilities
Since 1964 Keymark Corporation has been a leading manufacturer of aluminum extrusions and finishing, including anodizing and painting. Keymark serves the automotive, building & construction (curtain wall, commercial & residential windows & doors and storefront), consumer durables, distribution, electrical, machinery & equipment, and transportation markets.